Biotin is part of the B Vitamin group that is 100% vegetarian and has a significant role within the body. Biotin is a vital nutrient for healthy skin, and healthy hair and nail growth. Biotin supports the production of fatty acids which increases healthy cell production, increases the bulb size of hair follicles which helps hair to appear fuller and also increases the strength of your nails for strong and healthy nail growth.
This vital nutrient is water soluble and interacts as a coenzyme for metabolization of fats , proteins, and carbohydrates.
Signs of Biotin deficiency include:
- tingling sensation in the limbs
- impaired cognition
- changes in mood
- intestinal and digestive issues
- chronic fatigue and/or lack of energy
- dry and/or irritated skin
- muscle aches and pains
- brittle hair and/or hair loss
Overall Health Benefits of Biotin:
- Great way to promote and support a healthy metabolism
- Maintain a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Improve and maintain balanced Blood Sugar levels
- Improve Thyroid and Adrenal Functions
- Build Healthy Tissues and Muscles
- Protect your Brain and Cognitive Functions
- Gain naturally healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
As is the case for all supplements, it is always advised to take supplements as listed and speak with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.